NASHVILLE, TN (November 20, 2020) – TIM MCGRAW celebrates a year of milestones with the release of MCGRAW MACHINE HITS: 2013-2019, available today via Big Machine Records and Spirit Music Group. With an astounding career spanning over four decades, this 14-track set focuses on the 7-year period of No. 1 chart-toppers including “Shotgun Rider,” “Humble & Kind,” and “May We All” with Florida Georgia Line as well as beloved fan favorites that have undoubtedly cemented his place at the top, such as “One of Those Nights” and “Meanwhile Back At Mama’s” featuring Faith Hill. Take a look back through some of his famous music videos through the years here – https://TimMcGraw.lnk.to/HitsVideoPlaylistPR.
McGraw also recruited Midland for the newly released cover of the Bellamy Brothers chart-topping hit “Redneck Girl” – listen now. The track has already received praise from the iconic Country duo themselves for infusing the track with “a shot of energy and refreshing production” (David Bellamy).
On revisiting his robust catalog of hits, McGraw shares “You’re never really finished with a project, you just get it in the barrel and let go of it.” Breathing new life into his already cherished body of work is giving fans a welcome pause from the current stress felt around the globe.
MCGRAW MACHINE HITS: 2013-2019 TRACK LIST
1. “How I’ll Always Be” | Chris Janson, Jamie Paulin, Jeremy Stover
2. “Humble And Kind” | Lori McKenna
3. “Top Of The World” | Jon Nite, Josh Osborne, Jimmy Robbins
4. “Diamond Rings and Old Barstools” with Catherine Dunn | Barry Dean, Luke Laird, Jonathan Singleton
5. “Shotgun Rider” | Marv Green, Hillary Lindsey, Troy Verges
6. “Nashville Without You” | Kyle Jacobs, Joe Leathers, Ruston Kelly*
7. “Meanwhile Back At Mama’s” featuring Faith Hill | Tom Douglas, Jaren Johnston, Jeffrey Steele
8. “Southern Girl” | Rodney Clawson, Jaren Johnston, Lee Thomas Miller
9. “Highway Don’t Care” featuring Taylor Swift and Keith Urban | Mark Irwin, Josh Kear, Brad Warren, Brett Warren
10. “One of Those Nights” | Rodney Clawson, Luke Laird, Chris Tompkins
11. “Truck Yeah” | Preston Brust, Chris Janson, Chris Lucas, Danny Myrick
*Digital only version.
12. “Drive” | Ric Ocasek
13. “May We All” (Florida Georgia Line featuring Tim McGraw) | Rodney Clawson, Jamie Moore
14. “Redneck Girl” featuring Midland | David Bellamy
Exclusive fan packages are available now with the purchase of MCGRAW MACHINE HITS: 2013-2019, including a new Vintage McGraw t-shirt and other brand new items from timmcgraw.com.
TIM MCGRAW has sold more than 75 million records worldwide and dominated the charts with 44 worldwide No. 1 singles and 19 worldwide No.1 country albums. He’s won 3 Grammy Awards, 16 Academy of Country Music Awards, 14 Country Music Association Awards. His iconic career achievements include being BDS Radio’s most played artist for ALL music genres the last two decades combined as well having the Most Played Song of the Decade for ALL music genres. He is the most played country artist at radio since his debut in 1992, with two singles spending more than 10 weeks at No. 1. Known for his high energy concerts, he is one of the top touring artists of all time including the record-setting “Soul2Soul” tours with his wife, Faith Hill. An acclaimed actor, McGraw starred in and narrated the hit movie “The Shack” and co-wrote and performed the closing credit song for the Oscar winning documentary "Free Solo." His other movie credits include blockbuster hits “Friday Night Lights” and “The Blind Side. McGraw co-authored the New York Times Best Seller, Songs of America: Patriotism, Protest and the Music that Made a Nation with Jon Meacham and authored his own fitness book Grit & Grace: Train the Mind, Train the Body, Own Your Life. As part of the host committee, McGraw welcomed the largest outdoor crowd ever to his Nashville performance at the 2019 NFL Draft. He also appeared in the NFL Tailgate Party for Super Bowl LII and the College Football Playoffs 2020.
(TW/IG: @TheTimMcGraw, FB: TimMcGraw, timmcgraw.com)